Good Morning Bellevue!



As I went for my morning coffee this morning I realized how lucky we are to live in this city and more importantly in this area of the country. Not to gush, but we have some of the nicest people and one of the most stable economies in the US. Despite what negative story you may hear about the local housing market, it is never as bad as people paint the picture. Yes, there are situations in the eastside housing market that aren't desirable but overall we are a very resilient group of people and strong financially. I am seeing more and more homes come on the market and more sales taking place so get ready for a vibrant 2010 and don't listen to the naysayers. ..I love this city!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Let us know what you think

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...